Mobile Application Developer
Junior Software Developer
Do you have experience in both development and design?
Do you enjoy finding creative solutions to challenges?
We're looking for Flutter Mobile Developer to join our team.
You will be responsible for:
Skills and Experience:
- Architecting, designing, developing and deploying new features for mobile applications.
- Designing and implementing mobile applications.
- Participating in the definition and implementation standards for mobile development.
- Working as a part of a dynamic team to deliver winning products.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- Creating API to connect to database services
- Turning UI/UX designs into prototypes, creating awesome interactions from designs, writing reusable content modules and maintainability of the code.
- Design creative UI/UX for web apps / mobile apps with Adobe XD.
Qualifications & Work Experience:
- Familiarity with API Development (REST, Web API, WCF, SOAP).
- Experience with full-lifecycle design, development, and testing of critical business applications.
- Good problem solving skills with attention to details.
- Strong verbal, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Reliable, highly motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Preferred Qualifications.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience developing in Flutter, React Native, Android, iOS native development.
- Published at least two apps on the Play Store and App Store using Flutter.
- Strong UI Building skills in development.
- REST APIs integration in app.
- Experience with GIT or any other version control system.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and comfortable working in a fast moving, agile environment.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- A continuous learning and result driven mentality with the ability to take projects from start to finish.
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills along with a result driven approach and great communication skills.
- Strong communication (verbal and written) and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust at all levels, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Exceptional analytical reasoning and problem solving skills.
- A great deal of personal initiative, creativity, decisiveness and team spirit.
- Familiarity with persuasion, emotion & trust psychology and cognitive biases
- Design creative UI/UX for web apps / mobile apps with Adobe XD is a big plus!
Our current opportunity (start date 15 Dec 2021) begins with a training program followed by 2 years employment (upon successful completion of training). During the 2 years employment, you will work with one or more of our clients in Dubai, utilising your expertise. In return we will provide you with the opportunity to build on your own skills within the team and implement your own ideas.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in this opportunity and meet the essential requirements listed above, please forward your CV (detailing your commercial experience & portfolio
) to email@example.com